Dr. Brazelia Lazzari
Dr. Brazelia Lazzari is the President and Clinical Director of Brazelia Med Spa in Boca Raton, FL. She is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture, licensed by the state of Florida and board certified through the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine). Her many degrees include a Bachelor of Science from Florida Atlantic University, a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences and Master of Oriental Medicine from Atlantic College of Oriental Medicine. Dr. Brazelia prides herself on ensuring that each and every one of Brazelia Med Spa patients receives the very best and carefully tailored protocols specific to their restorative treatments and needs.
Dr. Brazelia’s thirst for knowledge and continuous path for professional development includes the certification in the NADA (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association) Protocol where she trained extensively at the Lincoln Mental Health Recovery Center in Bronx, NY. She has also completed her training with the Toyohari Organization in Japanese Meridian Therapy (needle free acupuncture), earning her a National certification in this field. Dr. Brazelia has completed her studies in Cranio Sacral Therapy at the Upledger Institute in Jupiter, FL. She has earned numerous certifications from the Academy of Biological Medicine in Anti-aging and Pain Management treatments. Over her ten years in the medical field, she has six years of clinical experience, including four years with her own practice, and two years working alongside the world renowned Dr. Richard Clement, MD. Dr. Brazelia knows the importance of professional collaboration and works exclusively with the top medical doctors and healthcare professional in South Florida. Currently, she works directly with Dr. Herbert R. Slavin, MD at Brazelia Med Spa. Dr. Slavin specializes in Anti-Aging Medicine and established his practice more than 28 years ago. Dr. Slavin, a nationally recognized leader is featured in Suzanne’s Somers book, “Ageless” and referenced in books, “Breakthrough” and “Knockout”.
In addition to her dedication to her practice, Dr. Brazelia is very active in her community, both professionally and personally. She is an expert in her field and lectures at many seminars, including the FCA conventions on pain management and nutrition. She volunteered her time at the Salvation Army in Broward county utilizing NADA protocol for addictions. She made appearances on WBZT radio giving talks on drug addiction and detoxification, which was hosted by the Challenges Relapse Prevention Facility located in Coconut Creek, Florida. She holds leadership positions in elite organizations such as BNI (Business Networking International), NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners), and the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce.
Over 10 years of experience in Alternative Medicine and Clinical Application
- Oriental Medicine Doctor (OMD)
- Licensed by State of Florida
- Board Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Certified National Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist (NADA)- Extensive training at Lincoln Mental Health Recovery Center in Bronx, NY
- Toyohari National Certification in Japanese Meridian Therapy
- Certified in Biopuncture (Pain Management Injection Therapy) with advanced European techniques. Personally trained by Dr. Jan
- Kersshot, MD- World Renowned Biopuncture specialist from Belgium.
- Trained in IPL Laser for Facial and Body Hair Removal, Facial and Leg Veins, Hyper pigmentation, Acne and Scarring & Photo facials
- Certified in Phlebotomy & IV Therapy
- Certified in Cranio Sacral Therapy and Somato-emotional Release by the Upledger Institute in West Palm Beach, FL
- Numerous Certifications in Anti-Aging and Pain Management from Academy of Biological Medicine
- Personally Trained in EIS Full Body Scan and Homeopathic Medicine by world renowned Dr. Richard Clement, MD
- Trained in PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy) by Dr. Michael Alea, MD
- Trained in Functional and Orthomolecular Medicine
Master of Oriental Medicine
Atlantic College of Oriental Medicine (ATOM), Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bachelor of Science in Health SciencesAtlantic
College of Oriental Medicine (ATOM), Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bachelor of Science, Pre-Med
Florida Atlantic University (FAU), Boca Raton,FL
PUBLICATIONS – Contributor
- Simply the Best Magazine
- Nubia Rose Brazilian Publication
- Palm Beach Health & Wellness Digest
- Quantum Life
- Parenting Magazine
PUBLIC RADIO SEGMENTS
Topics: Drug Addiction and Detoxification hosted by Challenges Relapse Prevention Facility in Coconut Creek.
“Renew your Life Radio Show” 1470
Topics: Hormone, Allergy and Food Intolerance Testing, and EIS Full Body Scan hosted by Dr. Lisa Palmer.
“Talk of the Town”
Health, Wealth & Lifestyles Radio Station 1230 WBZT
Topic: The most advanced technology and therapies at Brazelia Med Spa hosted by Peter Leonard.
“Motivational Mondays” WTBQ’s FM Station 99.1 and AM 1110
Topic: The most effective weight loss with positive results hosted by Kevin Tacher.
- BNI (Business Networking Int’l)
- NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners)
- FSOMA (Florida State Oriental Medicine Association)
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Toyohari of Japan Organization
- NADA (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association)
- Light of World Not for Profit Clinic in Broward County facilitating all medical ailments.
- Salvation Army in Broward County utilizing NADA protocol for addictions.
PUBLIC SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- FCA Convention
- Univera Regenerative Medicine Convention
- Boys & Girls Club
- Various Religious Organizations